• Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improve work-life balance
• Alleviate stress
• Develop time-management skills
• Build better communication at home and at work
• Enable prioritisation
• Facilitate problem solving
• Assist choice
• Help manage emotions
I am Nick Cromwell, a skilled Lifecoach with many years’ experience. I am a trained and accredited Coach, a qualified Counsellor and a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
I specialise in enabling individuals to develop their own solutions. I encourage you to make changes at a rate that feels comfortable for you.
Lifecoaching can take place either face-to-face or over the telephone. Lifecoaching is short-term and focused, a typical assignment lasting for between six and nine sessions.
If you would like to discuss coaching without obligation, please feel free to contact me.