Are you considering mindfulness training for your company? If so, we develop programmes that would be specifically tailored to your particular requirements.
- Taster sessions – to introduce mindfulness to organisations – the science supporting it and an opportunity to practice it.
- Attention Training – mindfulness to help train your brain to change your mind to improve clarity, focus and creativity in the workplace. One day workshops.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing in-house staff programmes. Experiential and reflective exercises and mindfulness practices to increase awareness and effectiveness. Learn how to use mindfulness in all areas of your life.
- Mindful Leadership Programmes.
- Mindful Self Compassion workshops.
- Mindful Coaching – Learn how to release unhelpful states of mind, rumination, catastrophising and resulting reactive behaviour patterns. Master your mind.
- Mindful Action Learning sets.
Mindfulness training is led by Rosemary Sandham, one of our associates. Rosemary trained as a mindfulness teacher at Bangor University Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice and Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Her particular interests include helping organisations develop mindful leaders and mindful workplaces. She is also keenly interested in enabling people to use mindfulness to improve personal and professional performance, emotional intelligence and resilience.
Rosemary teaches mindfulness to a wide range of individuals and organisations including CNA Hardy, Estee Lauder, Spotify, Chartered Institute of Housing, Fabrick, TLC, Guys Hospital (Managers Programme) City of London, Kirklees Housing, Second Half Centre and Hestia. She is also one of the principle teachers with The Mindfulness Project in London.
Please get in touch with Nick Cromwell to see how we can help you. Click here to contact Nick.